Download Dropbox for Chromebook: Chromebook is one of the most popular names in the world of laptops which is based on the Android OS. These laptops are quite user-friendly and can be used by users with utmost comfort and convenience. Moreover, it keeps the data of the user synced to the cloud, such that users can have access to it anytime of the day or from anywhere they want.
Dropbox is one of the safest and secured places over the internet to share personal and confidential data. The users can simply drop their data into dropbox and access it from anywhere in the world. The application is easy to use and customers can place trust on dropbox that their data will be kept confidential.
How to Download Dropbox for Chromebook?
The new Chromebook application available on the store enables the user to integrate the files and data on the devices to Dropbox. With dropbox, it is convenient for the users to have a look at the files stored, and also update or download any new data stored within it. For users who are willing to use Dropbox can follow the steps mentioned below;
- For starters, you have to update the Chromebook to the latest version.
- Get connected using the internet to Dropbox account and also, the file system to be used in Dropbox app.
- Once the application has been installed, next thing to do is open the Chrome app launcher and then launch it for using/downloading dropbox.
- While the user is trying to access the drop box, Dropbox will ask the user to click on mount button.
- Upon the first run, customers will get a login form which shall be used for authenticating or authorizing the app.
- Once the process of downloading is complete, users can open the file manager and thus make use of the dropbox system installed within your system. Once you are done using the app, you can simply click on the eject icon available on the sidebar of the app.