DOSBOX on Chromebook :It happens to be an emulator program which is compatible with a PC and runs on DOS. The old DOS software can be run on modern computers, which was otherwise an impossible task with the computer capabilities. Compatible graphics and sound systems are very much part of this software. It is written in the C ++ language and is a free software. Ever since its launch on Super Forge in 2002, it has been downloaded more than 30 million times. The date of the official release was on July 22nd the same year.
It happens to be a command line program and has the ability to record game footage and capture screen shots as well. It also has a feature of not adding the modules that are not associated with the Dos games.
- Used in the domain of commercial deployment
- Notable non commercial uses as well.
More software for Chromebook: Download Dropbox for Chromebook
How to Download DOSBox for Chromebook
Installing DOSBox using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “DOSBox” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “DOSBox” app and install it on your device.
Installing DOSBox using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “DOSBox” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “DOSBox” and install it.
Install DOSBox using Rollapp
- If the “DOSBox” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “DOSBox” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.