Doors & Rooms for Chromebook:Get lost in the mystery of doors & rooms and find your way out to escape. Feel the thrill of getting lost in a room and struggle to find a way out with hints & tricks. You know you have been locked in a room but it is now your hard will to find a way to escape the lock down. The game is addictive due to constant hints and tricks you need to apply to find an escape out of the door.
Features of the game
- Undoubtedly, the game is addictive as you get locked up in the room and have to find your escape by look for hints or tricks.
- Multiple background themes in the game make it more exciting. The game has multiple chapters with different room scenario to find hints to escape.
- As you find one escape, the other one is waiting for you. The game is challenging and throws more difficult levels as you progress through it.
- Exciting graphics of the room and real-like features make the game more addictive.
More software for Chromebook: Waterslide Extreme for Chromebook
How to Download Doors & Rooms for Chromebook
Installing Doors & Rooms using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Doors & Rooms“ and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Doors & Rooms“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Doors & Rooms“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Doors & Rooms“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Doors & Rooms“ and install it.
Install “Doors & Rooms“ using Rollapp
- If the “Doors & Rooms” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Doors & Rooms” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.