DIA on Chromebook: Dia is an online diagram editor, graphs and chart creator. It gives support to UML diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams, network diagrams and more. It is inspired by the Microsoft Vision, although it is mainly used in informal diagrams for casual use. This tool is can be used for drawing many different kinds of diagram and create charts.
The diagram makers get these facilities
- To help draw flowcharts, entity relationship diagrams, network diagrams and many other diagrams like these.
- It can add support for new shapes into Dia diagram editors by writing simple XML files, using a subset of SVG to draw the shape.
- It can load and save diagrams to a custom XML format, can export diagrams to a number of formats, including EPS, SVG, WMF, and PNG, and can print diagrams in multiple pages.
Features of Dia Diagram
- Dia diagrams is free a free, open source drawing software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- It supports more than thirty different diagram types like flowcharts, network diagrams, and database models.
- More than thousand ready-made objects help to draw professional diagrams.
- It can read and write a number of raster and vector image formats. Software developers and database specialists use Dia as a CASE tool to generate code, skeletons from their drawings.
More software for Chromebook: GCompris on Chromebook
How to Download DIA for Chromebook
Installing DIA using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “DIA“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “DIA ” app and install it on your device.
Installing DIA using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “DIA ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “DIA ” and install it.
Install DIA using Rollapp
- If the “DIA ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “DIA ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.