DeSmuME on Chromebook: DeSmuME is among most seasoned open source Nintendo DS emulators. It is equipped with tools designed for hackers, YouTube users and casual gamers. Supported by both Windows and OSX.
DeSmuME focuses more on advanced features and compatibility than speed. Loaded with features it is one of the most sophisticated pieces of software, DeSmuME features a very rich set of emulation options available in the software industry.
- Equipped with the ability to change the size of NDS displays.
- Automatic save type detection
- The Video quality can be enhanced by various filters
- LUA scripting, only for windows
- It has the ability to change the display orientation to either horizontal or vertical layout.
- Display rotation feature
- Built in audio and video recorder
- System requirements are Windows (8.1 or higher), Linux OS, OS X , 2 GB RAM, AND 2 GHz Intel core i3 or equivalent processor.
- Can display multiple windows with independent video settings.
More software for Chromebook: Firefox Browser Application for Chromebook
How to Download DeSmuME for Chromebook
Installing DeSmuME using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “DeSmuME” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “DeSmuME” app and install it on your device.
Installing DeSmuME using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “DeSmuME” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “DeSmuME” and install it.
Install DeSmuME using Rollapp
- If the “DeSmuME” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “DeSmuME” and use the application online.