Deezer for Chromebook :Fingertip access to your favorite songs and top radio channels turns around your day from dim to gleam.
- Latest and old tracks of a given song can be searched. Lyrics will be displayed along with the song you’re playing
- Flow feature will mix the songs you like based upon your current selection and churns it with your favourite tracks
- Endless playlists with option to listen to the radio without stopping the app
- Search song genres based on mood
- Creating your own playlists from over 40 millions tracks worldwide
More software for Chromebook: Piano with Free Songs for Chromebook
How to Download Deezer for Chromebook
Installing Deezer using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Deezer“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Deezer“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Deezer“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Deezer“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Deezer“ and install it.
Install “Deezer“ using Rollapp
- If the “Deezer” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Deezer” and use the application online.