Darktable for Chromebook: Darktable is a very popular open source photography application generally used by raw developers. In simple words, darktable is a virtual darkroom where photographers view and manage their negatives stored in a database.
Darktablecomes with collect module feature that allows you to execute wide-range of database queries in order to search images by rating, tags, color labels, etc. The Darktable runs on Mac OS X / mac ports, GNU/Linux / GNOME and Solaris 11 / GNOME. The best part is that Darktable currently comes in twenty one different languages so that users of all over the globe can use it in their native language.
- Powerful Export System
- Zoom-able user interface
- Zero-latency, full screen
- Built-in ICC profile support
- Filtering and sorting
- Exposure controls
- Base curve
- Highlight reconstruction
- Easy crop and rotate
- Perfect white balance settings
- several Color image operations
- Several tone image features such as fill light, levels, curve, tone mapping, zone system etc.
More software for Chromebook: GCompris on Chromebook
How to Download Darktable for Chromebook
Installing Darktable using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Darktable“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Darktable” app and install it on your device.
Installing Darktable using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Darktable” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Darktable” and install it.
Install Darktable using Rollapp
- If the “Darktable” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Darktable” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.