Cytus on Chromebook:A rhythm game developed by Rayark Games in Taiwan. Organized through a fantasy filled plot the story moves over ten chapters to revive the spirit of music and melody.
- Over 200 songs with 400 variations from some of the famous composers. Various music genres are available
- Hand-drawn art styles are at disposal
- Intuitive active scan line system with 3 different types of notes
- User friendly preview of notes through different display modes
- Over 9 level of difficulty to maintain the challenge of the game
- Connection to social platforms to engage your social circle
More software for Chromebook:Free Piano on Chromebook
How to Download Cytus for Chromebook
Installing Cytus using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Cytus“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Cytus” app and install it on your device.
Installing Cytus using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Cytus” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Cytus” and install it.
Install Cytus using Rollapp
- If the “Cytus” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Cytus” and use the application online.