Cyberfox on Chromebook: Cyberfox is a browser designed especially for all Windows devices. Although it comes in both 64 bit and 32 bit architecture, the 64 bit version is the ideal one for all users.
Cyberfox is powered by the source code of Mozilla Firefox, compiled with Visual Studios 2012 and uses Windows SDK. It appears similar to Mozilla Firefox and provides many extra features, add-ons and other options. All the various features provided by the browser help you get a better web browsing experience.
Features of Cyberfox
- Profile buddy option lets you transfer user profile from other browsers
- Selection of the versions made easy by colored icons
- Processor based optimization
- Fast and Reliable
- Also comes in portable format
- Close all tabs with just a click
- Menus to clean up the cache
- New features are being added to the newly released versions
More software for Chromebook: Fritzing on Chromebook
How to Download Cyberfox for Chromebook
Installing Cyberfox using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Cyberfox “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Cyberfox ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Cyberfox using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Cyberfox ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Cyberfox ” and install it.
Install Cyberfox using Rollapp
- If the “Cyberfox ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Cyberfox ” and use the application online.