Cyberduck for Chromebook :If you need to regularly upload and download files from a server then Cyberduck is an excellent free FTP client with a simple GUI that makes it very easy to perform all manner of FTP tasks. Cyberduck is suitable for almost all FTP transfers including FTP, SFP, WebDAV and Amazon S3 transfers.
Features of Cyberduck
- Open source of FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files and Amazon S3 browser for the Mac.
- It is easy to interface with quickly accessible bookmarks.
- Outline view of the browser allows to browse large folder structures
- Can quickly preview the files with Quick Look
- It can edit files, a seamless integration with several external editors to change the content quickly
- Both CloudFront and Cloud Files from Rackspace can be easily configured to distribute your content in the cloud
- Banjour and the Ker chain are supported and a large number of translations you feel at home
More software for Chromebook: Plant vs Zombie 2 for Chromebook
How to Download Cyberduck for Chromebook
Installing Cyberduck using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Cyberduck“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Cyberduck“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Cyberduck“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Cyberduck“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Cyberduck“ and install it.
Install “Cyberduck“ using Rollapp
- If the “Cyberduck” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Cyberduck” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.