CuteFTP on Chromebook: CuteFTP is a series of client application File Transfer Protocol (FTP) distributed and supported by GlobalSCAPE. It is designed to run on an interface like Windows-based and Mac-based for both homes as well as professional use.
- Use to transfer files of any size between computers
- Servers to publish web pages
- Helps to download music, multi-media files, images etc.
- Performs a backup on local site
- Guide to connect wizards
- Resume the transfer
- Support for Unicode character set
- Automatic Migration of sites
- Drag and Drop feature for quick and easy movement.
More software for Chromebook:FlashGet on Chromebook
How to Download CuteFTP for Chromebook
Installing CuteFTP using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “CuteFTP“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “CuteFTP” app and install it on your device.
Installing CuteFTP using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “CuteFTP” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “CuteFTP” and install it.
Install CuteFTP using Rollapp
- If the “CuteFTP” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “CuteFTP” and use the application online.