Custom Ringtones on Chromebook:Ringtones made by oneself for themselves.An all in one free ringtones app that caters the need of every individual.
- With unlimited trials to convert your ringtones
- Record family and personal voice to ringtone
- Easily adjustable starting and ending markers
- Fading and fading out function for smoother transition
- Adjustment of volume and pitching task
- Trimming and cutting of music at ease
- The Designer can convert different formats to ring tones. Both MP3 and AAC
- Accessibility of information by sharing your creation on the social medium with your closed ones
- Designed wallpapers and stickers in the new version of the application
More software for Chromebook:CuteFTP on Chromebook
How to Download Custom Ringtones for Chromebook
Installing Custom Ringtones using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Custom Ringtones“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Custom Ringtones” app and install it on your device.
Installing Custom Ringtones using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Custom Ringtones” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Custom Ringtones” and install it.
Install Custom Ringtones using Rollapp
- If the “Custom Ringtones” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Custom Ringtones” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.