Core FTP LE on Chromebook: Core FTP LE is free windows software that includes all features of FTP client. This secure FTP client is fast, easy to use and provides reliable ways to maintain and update the website via File Transfer Protocol.
- Provides Encryption and decryption of files
- Supports various protocols like SSL/TLS, SFTP via SSH,HTTP/HTTPS and much more.
- Drag and Drop feature
- Resume file transfer
- Supports integration of browsers
- Command line and site to site transfers
- Email notification
- View thumbnails images in 4 sizes of remote directories.
- FTP URL Parsing
More software for Chromebook:Custom Ringtones on Chromebook
How to Download Core FTP LE for Chromebook
Installing Core FTP LE using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Core FTP LE“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Core FTP LE” app and install it on your device.
Installing Core FTP LE using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Core FTP LE” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Core FTP LE” and install it.
Install Core FTP LE using Rollapp
- If the “Custom Ringtones” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Core FTP LE” and use the application online.