Copy Handler on Chromebook: Copy Handler is a free open source windows tool designed to copy and move files from one folder to another folder.
System Requirement: SSE2- enabled CPU for 64bit versions only.
- Powerful interface that shows detailed statistics
- Filter Configuration
- Provides source or destination files and folders or task priority
- Option to create destination directory structure
- Shows current status and the process along with transfer speed, source and destination objects, buffer size and much more.
- Fast and flawless on all windows versions
- Multi-language and queue support.
- Highly customizable and user-friendly.
More software for Chromebook:Core FTP LE on Chromebook
How to Download Copy Handler for Chromebook
Installing Copy Handler using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Copy Handler“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Copy Handler” app and install it on your device.
Installing Copy Handler using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Copy Handler” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Copy Handler” and install it.
Install Copy Handler using Rollapp
- If the “Copy Handler” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Copy Handler” and use the application online.