Connect2 on Chromebook: Connect2 is a free app that allows the PC and the phone to work together as a single unit. It works on android as well as windows devices.
Requirement: Both PC and Phone should be wifi enabled.
- Moves documents, videos, photos between PC and phone, or between two PC using one interface.
- Automatically connects PC and phone whenever they are in proximity.
- Requires no wires and no
- Transfer large files in no time.
- Can copy and delete files from the phone by pairing it with PC.
- One time connection is required between PC and phone
More software for Chromebook:Custom Ringtones on Chromebook
How to Download Connect2 for Chromebook
Installing Connect2 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Connect2 “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Connect2 ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Connect2 using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Connect2 ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Connect2 ” and install it.
Install Connect2 using Rollapp
- If the “Connect2 ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Connect2 ” and use the application online.