CompendiumNG on Chromebook: CompendiumNG is an exceptional application which helps with the activities of social science and its attributes. This computer program can lead you with mapping and management, with a lot of ideas and pointful arguments. CompendiumNG even provides the best visual environments on the actual fact and then it circulates the users to record their collaborations.
CompendiumNG has been developed by the Compendium Institute and it has been written in Java. It is highly preferable to the operating system called Cross-Platform. CompendiumNG got its first release in January 2009 and still streaming successfully with a special community of users.
- CompendiumNG provides keyword tagging.
- You can easily share the learning pathways.
- The facility to create issues or problem templates.
- In includes mapping by drag and dropping the main documents and websites into the section.
- You can easily organize a wide range of information.
- Facility to create dialogue maps, argument maps with the collaborating way and etc.
More software for Chromebook:Focus Writer on Chromebook
How to Download CompendiumNG for Chromebook
Installing CompendiumNG using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “CompendiumNG“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “CompendiumNG” app and install it on your device.
Installing CompendiumNG using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “CompendiumNG” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “CompendiumNG” and install it.
Install CompendiumNG using Rollapp
- If the “CompendiumNG” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “CompendiumNG” and use the application online.