Code::Block on Chromebook : Code::block is an open source cross-platform IDE built to fulfill the need of the users. It can be extended by using plugins and all types of functionality can be added by just installing the plugins.
Code::block consists of the all the features that one desires to look in an IDE. The programming languages used by this IDE are C++, Fortran, and C. The design of the IDE is fully extensible and configurable. The credit of the IDE goes to the darmer for his great effort on the Fortran Project plug-in.
Features of Code::Block
- It is easily extensible with
- Code::Block supports multiple compilers such as Digital mars, open Watcom, clang and much
- It provides work space to handle and combine multiple projects.
- It displays local function arguments and symbols.
- Easily import MSVC projects, C++ projects, and work space.
- Easy to manage To-do lists of different users.
More software for Chromebook: Calligra Stage on Chromebook
How to Download Code::Block for Chromebook
Installing Code::Block using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Code::Block“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Code::Block” app and install it on your device.
Installing Code::Block using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Code::Block” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Code::Block” and install it.
Install Code::Block using Rollapp
- If the “Code::Block” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Code::Block” and use the application online.