Clear Vision (17+) for Chromebook :With an RPG ideology, the plot revolves around Tyler who is nothing but a guy with an ordinary story however whose patience is tested and pushed too far. After having a rough career, he moves on to become a hitman with a violent background.The game completes the essence of both story line and a violent shooting game.
- Thrilling and captivating story line
- Intermediate animated scenes
- Violent aggressive animation
- Daily updates and features
- With over 25 missions to be explored
- There are 5 different type of rifle
- Wind and distant calculation for accurate hits
- Underground boxing is involved as another skill set apart from basic hits
More software for Chromebook: DragonVale for Chromebook
How to Download Clear Vision (17+) for Chromebook
Installing Clear Vision (17+) using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Clear Vision (17+)“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Clear Vision (17+)“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Clear Vision (17+)“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Clear Vision (17+)“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Clear Vision (17+)“ and install it.
Install “Clear Vision (17+)“ using Rollapp
- If the “Clear Vision (17+)” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Clear Vision (17+)” and use the application online.