Clash of Clans for Chromebook :Clash of Clans is a game which can be played in the mobile where one needs to form the town by the resources which one had won by attacking others in the game. In this the main resources which one can win is the elixir, dark elixir, and gold. Here around 50 people can take part in this game together and can receive and donate troops and can talk with each other.
- One can build their village in the invincible fortresses.
- The battle can be played with the player worldwide and their trophies can be taken.
- Join with others to form the clan ultimate.
More software for Chromebook: Move the box for Chromebook
How to Download Clash of Clans for Chromebook
Installing Clash of Clans using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Clash of Clans “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Clash of Clans“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Clash of Clans“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Clash of Clans“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Clash of Clans“ and install it.
Install “Clash of Clans“ using Rollapp
- If the “Clash of Clans” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Clash of Clans” and use the application online.