CINEMA 4D on Chromebook:Cinema 4D comes under the category of 3D computer graphics and is used for 3D modeling, texturing, rendering and animation. Developed by MAXON Computer GmbH, this 3D modeling application is compatible with AmigaOS, Windows and Mac OS X.
Cinema 4D was first developed for Amiga computers in the 1990s. The newer versions were developed later on for use in Windows and Macintosh computers. This easy to use tool comes with powerful features and is considered to be the perfect tool for 3D artists.
Features of Cinema 4D
- Main components include the Prime application, Broadcast version, Visualize, Studio and Lite.
- Modules include advanced render, BodyPaint 3D, dynamics, character animation, cloth simulation, motion graphics and simulation of fire effects.
- Offers tools for shading, sketching and drawing cartoons.
- Comes with alternative rendering engines including FurryBall GPU renderer, Indigo renderer, Octane renderer, SunFlow and Arnold renderer.
More software for Chromebook: Yandex browser for Chromebook
How to Download CINEMA 4D for Chromebook
Installing CINEMA 4D using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “CINEMA 4D” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “CINEMA 4D” app and install it on your device.
Installing CINEMA 4D using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “CINEMA 4D” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “CINEMA 4D” and install it.
Install CINEMA 4D using Rollapp
- If the “CINEMA 4D” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “CINEMA 4D” and use the application online.