Cantor on Chromebook: Cantor is a free mathematical software application used mainly for scientific analysis and statistics.Developed by KDE Education Project, this application is written in C++ and supports UNIX-like, Windows and Mac OS X devices.
Features of Cantor
- Can be considered as a GUI that delegates its mathematical operations
- Has a plug-in based structure
- Includes the GetHotNewStuff add-on service for easy sharing and retrieving of worksheets
- Lets you use any desired mathematical application
- Provides option for easy sharing of worksheets
- Can make use of Julia, GNU Octave, Maxima, Python, R, Sage and Scilab
- Offers a nice worksheet view for evaluation of expressions
- Helps to view plotting results in a separate window or inside the worksheet
- Helps in typesetting of mathematical formula
- Offers syntax highlighting option and plug-in based assistant dialog
More software for Chromebook: GVim on Chromebook
How to Download Cantor for Chromebook
Installing Cantor using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Cantor“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Cantor” app and install it on your device.
Installing Cantor using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Cantor” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Cantor” and install it.
Install Cantor using Rollapp
- If the “Cantor” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Cantor” and use the application online.