CalligraKarbon on Chromebook: CalligraKarbon is one of the most popular vector drawing applications out there. The best part of this drawing application is that it is lightweight, easy to use, rich in features, highly extensible and customizable. In simple words, it is the best tool for artists to develop the breathtaking art by using the smartest technique of vector graphics.
CalligraKarbon comes with rich, customizable user interface, including widgets, dockers, stroke & fill, shape properties, toolbar and so on. This application is also compatible with several writing plugins, dockers, new shapes and tools. CalligraKarbon comes with end numbers of predefined shapes such as rectangle, ellipse\circle, stars, image etc.
- Easy to use
- Powerful integration
- OASIS Open Document format
- Shape handling tool
- Connect shapes tool
- Create path tool
- Full writing support ( JPEG, WMF, PNG and so on)
- Full loading support for WMF, WPG, SVG, ODG
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download CalligraKarbon for Chromebook
Installing CalligraKarbon using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “CalligraKarbon” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “CalligraKarbon” app and install it on your device.
Installing CalligraKarbon using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “CalligraKarbon” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “CalligraKarbon” and install it.
Install CalligraKarbon using Rollapp
- If the “CalligraKarbon” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “CalligraKarbon” and use the application online.