Calligra Stage on Chromebook: Calligra stage is an open source presentation application. It is extensible through plug-in systems. Calligra stage can create presentations which are rich in graphics, charts, text and images. With the extensible feature, it becomes easy to add new content elements, new effects or new ways of managing the presentation. It also supports Open Document format so that it can easily interchange the elements with ODF supporting applications such as Microsoft Office.
Calligra stage consists of shared Dockers, slide layouts options but yet it is in a premature stage. The stage is able to integrate the presentations for Microsoft power point, Open Office impress, Magic Point and Libre Office Impress. It is compatible to run on all the browsers like google chrome, safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Features of Calligra Stage
- Easy to use the application,
- Provides support for master sliders in one presentation.
- Flexible enough
- Easily open all ISO standard presentation and edit them as well.
More software for Chromebook: GPaint on Chromebook
How to Download Calligra Stage for Chromebook
Installing Calligra Stage using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Calligra Stage“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Calligra Stage” app and install it on your device.
Installing Calligra Stage using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Calligra Stage” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Calligra Stage” and install it.
Install Calligra Stage using Rollapp
- If the “Calligra Stage” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Calligra Stage” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.