Calligra Flow on Chromebook –Calligra Flow is a part of Calligrasuite. This diagramming application comes with friendly user interface along with freely movable dockers and toolbar. Calligra Flow usually designed to satisfy graphics, office and management needs. Calligra Flow is same as MS Visio with more advanced diagramming features.
The Calligra Flow drawing application is loaded with rich libraries that include various shapes of circuits, flowcharts, basic shapes and so on. The best part is that user can also add other libraries as per requirements. Speed makes Calligra Flow fast as well as responsive diagramming application.
Calligra Flow comes with top-notch snapping options that allow users to develop effective organization charts, network diagrams, flowcharts and more.
Calligra Flow Features
- Dia Stencils support
- Scriptable stencils using Python
- Plugin framework
- Integration with central data processing
- Support digital circuits
- Enabled with ‘Show grid’ and ‘snap to grid’
- Support CMOS building
- Multiple window layout options
- Shapes import from karbon, inskcape, OOOdraw
- Inline editing
- Window compatibility
More software for Chromebook: Inkscape for Chromebook
How to Download Calligra Flow for Chromebook
Installing Calligra Flow using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Calligra Flow” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Calligra Flow” app and install it on your device.
Installing Calligra Flow using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Calligra Flow” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Calligra Flow” and install it.
Install Calligra Flow using Rollapp
- If the “Calligra Flow” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Calligra Flow” and use the application online.