Calibre on Chromebook:There are lots of people who like to collect and read e books. All of them will feel lucky after knowing about Calibre program that is specially made for them. Calibre is a program that allows users to manage their e-book collections. It is the best solution for handling e-books. It serves like an e-library. Just like you store and collect books from library similarly you can use Calibre program. With the help of Calibre, you can synchronize different e-book devices, fetch news online and convert your e-book into different formats to view them in a different way.
Calibre is an excellent program for e-book readers. With this program, you will be able to collect as many e books as you want without getting worried about their management. With this integrated book viewer, you will love to collect, read and manage lots of e books.
- User friendly
- Support various e-books formats
- Easy access to e-books collection
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download Calibre for Chromebook
Installing Calibre using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Calibre“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Calibre ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Calibre using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Calibre ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Calibre ” and install it.
Install Calibre using Rollapp
- If the “Calibre ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Calibre ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.