Cain on Chromebook :Cain in other term is known as Cain and Abel. It is one of the best password recovery software till date. It is also used as one of the tools of recovery by Microsoft Windows. It recovers passwords by using dictionary attacks, Network packet sniffing, crypt analysis attacks and brute forces. Some antivirus software recognizes Cain as malware because of some strange features.
Features of Cain:
- WEP Cracking
- Ability to record VoIP conversations
- Calculating Hashes
- Decoding scrambled passwords
- Speeding up packet capture speed by wireless packet injection
- Revealing password boxes
- Dumping protected storage passwords
- Uncovering cached passwords
- Network Password Sniffer
- IP to MAC Address resolver
Apart from these features, Cain has the ability to crack;
More software for Chromebook: ITK SNAP on Chromebook
How to Download Cain for Chromebook
Installing Cain using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Cain“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Cain” app and install it on your device.
Installing “Cain” using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Cain” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Cain” and install it.
Install “Cain” using Rollapp
- If the “Cain” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Cain” and use the application online.