Bricksmith on Chromebook :Bricksmith is software used for building virtual CAD models. It is very commonly used to design toy and automobile models. Bricksmith was first created by Allen Smith using standard LDraw. It allows users to design virtual scenes and models.
Bricksmith is available for free to Windows and Mac both platforms. Bricksmith completely works with LDraw library database. LDraw library contains 3D models prepared by designers from all over the world. The database is increasing day by day as the models made by Bricksmith are increasing.
Features of Bricksmith
- Flexible element generation support
- Mini figure generator tool
- Multiple layers and view ports
- Re-do and uun-do of models
- Support of models and sub models
- Documentation help for building models
- LEGO color palette
- Thousands of already built models
- Drag and drop building of models
- Full customization of models
- Rich database of 2D and 3D based models
- Create virtual instructions for model
- Addition of multiple models allowed
More software for Chromebook: Yandex browser for Chromebook
How to Download Bricksmith for Chromebook
Installing Bricksmith using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Bricksmith” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Bricksmith” app and install it on your device.
Installing Bricksmith using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Bricksmith” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Bricksmith” and install it.
Install Bricksmith using Rollapp
- If the “Bricksmith” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Bricksmith” and use the application online.