Brave Browser is a web browser that was created with the purpose of making the internet more privacy-friendly. It uses a number of different security measures to protect your data, including ad blocking and malware detection. Brave also has features like private browsing and speed dialing that make it a great choice for those who want to keep their online activity private.
Brave Browser Features:
- Supports pro-privacy extensions that help you keep your data private and secure.
- Blocks ads and tracking by third-party sites and services.
- Has a built-in ad blocker that is able to block ads, intrusive trackers, and malware on websites.
- Has a password manager that helps you keep your passwords safe and secure.
- Offers a Private Browsing feature which will keep your browsing private and shielded from prying eyes.
- Has a Sync feature which will allow you to keep your bookmarks, passwords, and other important information safe and synced across all your devices.
- Offers a variety of security features, including the ability to block trackers and phishing attacks.
More software for Chromebook: Opera Browser for Chromebook
How to Download Brave Browser for Chromebook:
Installing Brave Browser using Play Store
- If your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps, you can search for and launch the Play Store app.
- Then search for “Brave Browser” and click Install.
- Wait for it to complete, then click the “Open” button or search for “Brave” from the Start menu by clicking in the bottom left corner and typing “Brave”
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Brave Browser” app and install it on your device.
Installing Brave Browser using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Brave Browser” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Brave Browser” and install it.
Install Brave Browser using Rollapp
- If the “Brave Browser” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Brave Browser” and use the application online.
Screenshots of Brave Browser on Chromebook: