Features of Brackets
Brackets provides several features including:
- Quick Edit
- Quick Docs
- Live Preview
- LESS support
- Theseus integration
- Open source
Applying quick edit to HTM elements will display all corresponding CSS properties in a box beneath the selected element. User can choose to create new CSS rules directly within the editor and edit a tag’s CSS properties inline without leaving the context of the HTML.
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download Brackets for Chromebook
Installing Brackets using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Brackets “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Brackets” app and install it on your device.
Installing Brackets using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Brackets ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Brackets” and install it.
Install Brackets using Rollapp
- If the “Brackets” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Brackets ” and use the application online.