Boat Scenario on Chromebook:It is a Race Scenario drawing tool. This is considered as the most ideal companion for rule learning, training sessions, explanations of strategy and lot more. It is an executable in Windows version 201307. It is also available for Linux, Windows and Mac.
Boat Scenario Features:
- You can select a full track by pressing Shift+click
- There are improvements for the marks: edit their label, add an arrow for clockwise or anticlockwise and change color.
- Easy boat movement and setting the heading with left and right mouse buttons.
- New boat shapes are available ranging from 420/470 to 29er, 49er, and the classical Topper and Firefly.
- Smooth animation with play/pause/hand set to test the realism of the drawing.
- Projection transform, allowing to rotate and tilt the diagram and show a different perspective
- A jib, which can be trimmed with “,” and “.”
- A Follow Track mode in the animations, to better understand each boat’s point of view
More software for Chromebook:Chromium on Chromebook
How to Download Boat Scenario for Chromebook
Installing Boat Scenario using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Boat Scenario “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Boat Scenario” app and install it on your device.
Installing Boat Scenario using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Boat Scenario” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Boat Scenario” and install it.
Install Boat Scenario using Rollapp
- If the “Boat Scenario” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Boat Scenario” and use the application online.