BlueStacks on Chromebook:Founded in 2009, BlueStacks brought into existence to broaden the horizon of the mobile ecosystem. It is an app that runs Android apps and games on PC and Mac.
An American technology company’s invention, BlueStacks is compatible with PC, Mac, Android, HTML 5 and Flash. Specifications include 2GB of main memory/ RAM, disk space of 4GB, NET framework 3.5 SP3 or higher.
Features of Bluestacks:
- App player from BlueStacks is the only Android emulator supported and backed by Samsung, Intel, AMD, Redpoint, Citrix, and Qualcomm.
- Braced with the finest ‘Layercake’ technology in order to enable the most graphics intensive games to run smoothly on the PC and Mac.
- Bluestacks app player allowed users to run Android apps smoothly on PC and Mac.
- Free software to use.
- For better synchronization, users were allowed to log in with a google account in order to maintain common data between Bluestack app player and Android device.
- Easy installation
- Installer is available in both online and offline form.
More software for Chromebook: UC Browser for Chromebook
How to Download BlueStacks for Chromebook
Installing BlueStacks using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “BlueStacks” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “BlueStacks” app and install it on your device.
Installing BlueStacks using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “BlueStacks” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “BlueStacks” and install it.
Install BlueStacks using Rollapp
- If the “BlueStacks” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “BlueStacks” and use the application online.