Bluefish on Chromebook:Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and web developers, with many options to write websites, scripts, and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and mark-up languages.
Features of Bluefish
- Syntax highlighting
- Programming code aware, in-line spell checker
- Multiple document support
- Project support
- Advanced search and replace
- Code folding
- Code Navigation and bookmark support
- Unicode character browser
- Upload and download functionality
- Multiple encoding supports
- Zencoding support
- Extensible via plugins and scripts
- The SASS style language has been added
More software for Chromebook: Boat Scenario on Chromebook
How to Download Bluefish for Chromebook
Installing Bluefish using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Bluefish “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Bluefish” app and install it on your device.
Installing Bluefish using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Bluefish” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Bluefish” and install it.
Install Bluefish using Rollapp
- If the “Bluefish” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Bluefish” and use the application online.