Blender for Chromebook is a professional 3D computer graphics application. It offers photo realistic rendering, realistic materials, fast modeling (3D graphics), fast rigging, animation tool set (3D modeler), sculpting, fast UV unwrapping, full compositor, amazing simulations, game creation, camera and object tracking, the library of extensions, video editing, file forms, and flexible interface.
This is one of the best software for visualization, drafting, rendering, and design. It also has the built-in game engine with the possibility to quickly prototype ideas directly in the 3D application. While other applications such as Maya and 3DS Max have the same modeling tools. Blender for Chromebook is distinguished to have a very intuitive and easy to understand the modeling workflow.
Features of the app
- The Blender for Chromebook is a perfect choice for the students as they get designs, size, portability, functionality and value for price offer the right mix of benefits.
- First ever free version.
- New GUI, edits are now revertible.
- Ray tracing in the internal rendering, support for YafaRay.
- LSCM-UV-Unwrapping, object particle interaction.
- Simulation of elastic surfaces improved subdivision surface.
- An improved system and character animations.
- Support for baking in cycles and volume rendering branched path tracing now renders faster.
- New full-screen mode, improved Pie Menus, 3D View can now display the world background.
How to download the app
Blender for Chromebook is designed to be a dual boot Linux distro. It boots straight into a light environment with a Blender that is already open. It has Dropbox for saving your files to open easily in your main operating system. It has Blender Chromium browser and more.Unfold power of the rollApp Cloud application platform.
You must be logged in to post a comment.