Binfer on Chromebook: Binfer is software for sending and receiving large files such as documents, pictures, videos and much more without uploading on any server along with emails.
It runs on windows operating system and supports all versions. Binfer is fast, reliable, easy to use and time-saving alternative software to website uploads and email attachments.
- Supports 256-bit encryption
- Track transfers
- Automatic configures firewall along with web integration.
- Transfer at super-fast speeds.
- No bandwidth sharing
- Support drag and drop feature.
- Allows to add folders, subfolders and files as an attachment.
- Never upload data to cloud servers.
- Auto compression.
More software for Chromebook:Connect2 on Chromebook
How to Download Binfer for Chromebook
Installing Binfer using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Binfer “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Binfer” app and install it on your device.
Installing Binfer using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Binfer ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Binfer ” and install it.
Install Binfer using Rollapp
- If the “Binfer ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Binfer ” and use the application online.