BibleTime on Chromebook :BibleTime is a completely free program used for studying the Holy Book Bible. This software program is built for devices having Windows, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Linux operating system.
BibleTime uses the GUI toolkit and is written in C++ programming language. The new versions of this multilingual software program come with lots of bug fixes and improvements. The Crosswire Bible Society provides various resources via the SWORD programming library.
Features of BibleTime
- Comes with more than 200 free Bible texts, dictionaries, commentaries and books
- Various packages of the software program can be found online
- The Bookshelf Manager can be accessed to select and install the works that are needed
- Option to search indexes is available
- Search for authors, works, scopes or use the search for text box to find topics
- Personal module can be installed to write down notes
More software for Chromebook: Kig on Chromebook
How to Download BibleTime for Chromebook
Installing BibleTime using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “BibleTime“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “BibleTime” app and install it on your device.
Installing BibleTime using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “BibleTime ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “BibleTime ” and install it.
Install BibleTime using Rollapp
- If the “BibleTime” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “BibleTime” and use the application online.