BASIC-256 on Chromebook:Basic-256 is a project to learn the basics of computer programming. Its main focus is to provide a simple and comprehensive environment for middle/high school students to learn the basics of computer programming. BASIC-256 is an easy to use version of Designed to teach anybody (especially for middle and high school students,) the basic of computer programming. It uses traditional control structures like gosub, for and next, and goto, which helps kids easily, see how program flow-control works. It has a built-in graphics mode, which lets them draw pictures on screen in minutes, and a set of detailed, easy-to-follow tutorials that introduce programming concepts through fun exercises.
Features of Basic-256
Basic-256 is a simple version of BASIC, the code editor; text output window and graphics editor window are all visible in the same screen. However the successive versions have adding new features, namely:
- Files (Eof, Size)- Version 9.4d
- Mouse events – Version 9.4d
- Sprites handling – Version 0.9.6n
- Database functions – Version 0.9.6y
- Network – Version 0.9.6.31
- Real Functions and Subroutines – Version 0.9.9.1
More software for Chromebook: Biogenesis on Chromebook
How to Download BASIC-256 for Chromebook
Installing Basic-256 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Basic-256“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Basic-256” app and install it on your device.
Installing Basic-256 using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Basic-256” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Basic-256” and install it.
Install Basic-256 using Rollapp
- If the “Basic-256” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Basic-256” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.