Avogadro for Chromebook :Avogadro is an advanced molecule editor and visualize designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, Bioinformatics, materials science, and related areas. It offers flexible, high quality rendering and a powerful plugin architecture. It is extensible via a plugin architecture.
Features of Avogadro
- Molecular builder-editor for Windows, Linux, and OS X.
- All source code is licensed under the GNU, GPL.
- Translations into Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
- Supports multi-threaded rendering and computation.
- Plugin architecture for developers, including rendering, interactive tools, commands, and Python scripts.
- OpenBabel import of files, input generation for multiple computational chemistry packages, crystallography, and biomolecules.
More software for Chromebook: BASIC-256 on Chromebook
How to Download Avogadro for Chromebook
Installing Avogadro using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Avogadro“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Avogadro” app and install it on your device.
Installing Avogadro using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Avogadro” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Avogadro” and install it.
Install Avogadro using Rollapp
- If the “Avogadro” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Avogadro” and use the application online.