Avidemux on Chromebook :Avidemux is an open-source, free application developed for catering several video editing and processing needs. This application works on all popular computer platforms and operating systems. This video editing application can edit videos of any format right from AVI to MPEG.
Though Avidemuxis free, but it offers full editing control to the video editor. Avidemux comes with plenty of powerful features that let you easily edit or convert audio and video files. Avidemux comes with multi-options and preference modes that let you to save your project in a single file.
- Edit audio streams in different formats
- Edit video streams of diverse formats
- Extract or convert video and audio files
- Easy cutting, encoding and filtering
- Multi-threading mode and portable
- Built-in subtitle creation mode
- Support external video effects
- Support command line run
- Straightforward interface layout
- Supports all kinds of video or audio files such as MP4, ASF, AVI and so on
More software for Chromebook:HomeBank on Chromebook
How to Download Avidemux for Chromebook
Installing Avidemux using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Avidemux “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Avidemux ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Avidemux using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Avidemux ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Avidemux ” and install it.
Install Avidemux using Rollapp
- If the “Avidemux ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Avidemux ” and use the application online.