Autodesk SketchBook on Chromebook:It is a full version digital program based on its counterpart. A professional drawing and grade paint application designed for Windows and other Android devices. On the other hand the sketch book is the pad with blank pages which is used by the painters as part of their creative process.
You can select an eraser for issues relating to modification. You need to go to windows and select the brush puck. Then you need to tap in the buck to increase or decrease the size of the brush. In order to ensure that the brush randomly changes sizes you can choose the option of random change brush size. It is recommended for a digital artist who misses their pencil or pens and in a lot of ways it is a conceptual sketching application.
- Pretty easy to use
- An efficient drawing tool
More software for Chromebook: Inkscape for Chromebook
How to Download SketchBook for Chromebook
Installing SketchBook using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “SketchBook” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “SketchBook” app and install it on your device.
Installing SketchBook using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “SketchBook” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “SketchBook” and install it.
Install SketchBook using Rollapp
- If the “SketchBook” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “SketchBook” and use the application online.