Audacity on Chromebook: Audacity is an easy to use, free yet popular multi-track audio recorder as well as editor for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux/GNU and other OS. Audacity music application can be used to record live audio with the help of a mixer or microphone. It can also be used for digitize audio recordings from MiniDisc, cassette tapes or records.
Along with multiple track records, Audacity is also used in post audio recording needs such as adding effects like trimming, reverb, Wahwah, normalization, fading in and out, etc. Audacity music editor comes with a wide range of plug-in support right from VST to LADSPA.
- Noise reduction mode
- Exporting and importing of MP3, AIFF, WAV and all other file formats
- Playing and recording back sounds
- Multitrack mixing
- Cut, copy and paste editing mode
- Amplitude envelope editing
- Vocal reduction and isolation
- Loading and saving of user preset mode
- Cross-platform operation
- Precise controls and adjustments
- Compatible with a wide array of plug-ins and digital effects.
More software for Chromebook: Airmech For Chromebook
How to Download Audacity for Chromebook
Installing Audacity using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Audacity” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Audacity” app and install it on your device.
Installing Audacity using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Audacity” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Audacity” and install it.
Install Audacity using Rollapp
- If the “Audacity” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Audacity” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.