Atom on Chromebook: Atom is free open source text as well as source code editor. It runs on operating systems like OS X, Linux, and windows with support for plug-ins and embedded Git control.
Features of Atom:
- Built In Package Manager
- Fast Auto-completion
- Multiple Panes
- Find and Replace
- File System Browser
- Customizable Themes
- Hackable core
- It creates an index for the project and can be easily searched from Fuzzy Finder.
- Open and view Files in current project
- Package Installer
- Best settings provider
- Simple Drag and Drop text option
More software for Chromebook: BBM For Chromebook
How to Download Atom for Chromebook
Installing Atom using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Atom” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Atom” app and install it on your device.
Installing Atom using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Atom” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Atom” and install it.
Install Atom using Rollapp
- If the “Atom” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Atom” and use the application online.