Asphalt 8: Airborne on Chromebook :Asphalt 8: Airborne is a game of fast racing car with more than 169 cars and their performance could be measured with the rank they have. Some of the cars are available for racing in the premium mode.
There are various features which add interest to the game such as –
- It could be controlled with the four options of control such as Tilt to Steer, Tilt and Icons, on screen controls and Tap to Steer.
- Stars are given as per the position of winning. If one wins on first position than 3 stars and on the third or last than 1 star.
More software for Chromebook: Angry Birds on Chromebook
How to Download Asphalt 8: Airborne for Chromebook
Installing Asphalt 8: Airborne using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ and install it.
Install “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ using Rollapp
- If the “Asphalt 8: Airborne“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Asphalt 8: Airborne” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.