Aseprite on Chromebook : Aseprite is a well-known tool used for 2D animations in field of video games. Aseprite is very useful in viewing, editing and creating sprites, Pixel arts and retro style graphics of 8 and 16 bit.
Aseprite enables you to edit, resize and animate all image formats. It can manipulate image frames easily to handle several layers on same page. Aseprite is a paid version software available for all operating systems on a low price. The best thing about Aseprite is that it also recovers your sprites in case of crash or disk failure.
Features of Aseprite
- Several animations in one atlas
- Automated image conversion Command line Interface
- Recover sprites if a crash happens
- Animated GIF and PNG sequence
- Customization of dithering by brushes
- Tiled and blend mode support
- Complete Palette control
- Alpha channel module
- User friendly color harmony option
- Onion skin mode for multiplayer editing
- Playback and red/blue modes
- Frame tagging
More software for Chromebook: Dolphin browser for Chromebook
How to Download Aseprite for Chromebook
Installing Aseprite using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Aseprite ” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Aseprite ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Aseprite using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Aseprite” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Aseprite ” and install it.
Install Aseprite using Rollapp
- If the “Aseprite” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Aseprite ” and use the application online.