AOL Radio for Chromebook :Featuring over 200+free music stations the app covers all genres and provides customized news and sports program.
- Personalized radio stations can be created
- ABC & ESPN radio channels to kick start the news and sports programming respectively
- Multitasking and other background audio support features to allow seamless working of app in the background
- Skip through songs when you don’t like them (A maximum of 6 skips per station is allowed in a given hour)
- Set your favorite stations into an easy access one touch menu
- Favorite or Ban list songs creation based on choices
More software for Chromebook: Deezer for Chromebook
How to Download AOL Radio for Chromebook
Installing AOL Radio using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “AOL Radio“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “AOL Radio“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “AOL Radio“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “AOL Radio“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “AOL Radio“ and install it.
Install “AOL Radio“ using Rollapp
- If the “AOL Radio” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “AOL Radio” and use the application online.