Anki on Chromebook :It’s a spaced repetition flashcard software program produced by Supermemo in 1980s. Anki means memorization in Japanese. The program was developed by Damein Elmes and can be operated on Windows, Linux, Mac Os and others. The software is written in Python and is available in 35 other languages including English.
- It supports flashcard contents like text, images, sounds, LaTeX, etc
- It also supports spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
- It has text-to-speech integration system
- Anki has more than 6000 premade decks
- Anki contains progress widget
- It has been equipped with detailed statistics
- Anki gets synchronized with AnkiWeb
- Anki is open source software program
More software for Chromebook:JuffEd on Chromebook
How to Download Anki for Chromebook
Installing Anki using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Anki “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Anki ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Anki using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Anki ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Anki ” and install it.
Install Anki using Rollapp
- If the “Anki ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Anki ” and use the application online.