Andy on Chromebook :Andy, operating system, is an Android emulator that allows users to run mobile apps and various high-end games in a custom-built Android on PC (Windows) and Mac.
It works as a full-featured mobile operating system that is compatible with any Windows PC. It provides excellent storage capacity, PC compatible and the freedom to play or run the most advanced and popular Android apps on the desktops. This OS syncs to the consumers Google play account through the cloud, thus enabling the synchronization of devices.
Features of Andy:
- Easy installation and app download.
- Familiar interface similar to the tablet or any Android phone.
- Great support staff.
- Focus on overall experience and has a lot to offer.
- Better stability while playing network-based games.
- Offers a remote option which allows the user to use their device as a controller for best gaming experience.
- Andy can run the third party launched apps, hangouts and can use widgets.
- Runs a higher version of Android for better app compatibility and stability.
More software for Chromebook: Code::Block on Chromebook
How to Download Andy for Chromebook
Installing Andy using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Andy“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Andy ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Andy using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Andy” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Andy” and install it.
Install Andy using Rollapp
- If the “Andy” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Andy” and use the application online.