Android Studio on Chromebook :As a one of officially integrated development environment, Android Studio was announced on May 16, 2013, at the Google I/O conference. This application is free to download from any intended site, under the Apache License 2.0. Android Studio was specifically developed for Android development. The development of this application is based on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA software and has replaced Eclipse Android Development Tools, which was Google’s primary IDE and a native development tool for Android applications.
Features of this Android Studio:
- Quick fixes and Android-specific refactoring.
- Template-based wizards for creating the common Android design and component.
- An effective tool for building Android Wear app.
- Availability of built–in support to enable integration, Google Cloud Platform, App Engine and Google Cloud Messaging.
- Availability of rich layout editor to drag-and-drop UI components.
- Rich layouts allow handling multiple screen configurations.
- App-signing capabilities are there and ProGuard integration is also there
- Build support, which is Gradle-based.
- Lint tools to enhance the usability, provide version compatibility and catches performance besides fixing other problems.
More software for Chromebook: Line App For Chromebook
How to Download Android Studio for Chromebook
Installing Android Studio using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Android Studio” and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Android Studio” app and install it on your device.
Installing Android Studio using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Android Studio” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Android Studio” and install it.
Install Android Studio using Rollapp
- If the “Android Studio” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Android Studio” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.