Algodoo on Chromebook-Algodoo is a physics 2D sandbox that offers simulations for educational purpose. Algodoo develops a new synergy between art and science. It is designed in a cartoon playful manner. This makes it a perfect tool to create interactive scenes. With the help of Algodoo, you can design cool and interesting games, build unique and amazing inventions, explore physics and make science a fun thing for you.
Algodoo allows you to modify friction, gravitational force, refractive index, restitution, controlled acceleration, layers of collision, density, texture, color, etc that are required in designing or creating a game, an interactive scene or any other thing. You can create your content and share it with Algodoo community. Algodoo makes it easier for the science students to build inventions and do physics experiments in a playful way.
- It runs on Mac OS X, iOS and Windows
- Free tool
- Simple to use
- Bring virtual prototypes to life
More software for Chromebook: Truecaller Application for Chromebook
How to Download Algodoo for Chromebook
Installing Algodoo using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Algodoo” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Algodoo ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Algodoo using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Algodoo ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Algodoo ” and install it.
Install Algodoo using Rollapp
- If the “Algodoo ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Algodoo” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.