Alarm Clock Pro for Chromebook :Turning your extended part of human body, Android phone into a beautifully visualized digital clock with attractive themes and a clock that sings to your favorite tunes. With a built-in flashlight that is integrated to glow up in the darkness.
- Clock: With LCD display. Both vertical and horizontal modes are present.
- Format: Both 12 or 24 Hour format
- Customized auto-lock time availability
- Alarm: Song selection for alarm with numerous built-in alarm songs. Multiple alarms are supported. Vibrate, music and snooze options
- Slide or flick to vary the screen brightness
- Shaking or toggling method to turn on the flashlights
More software for Chromebook: AOL Radio for Chromebook
How to Download Alarm Clock Pro for Chromebook
Installing Alarm Clock Pro using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Alarm Clock Pro “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Alarm Clock Pro“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Alarm Clock Pro“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Alarm Clock Pro“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Alarm Clock Pro “ and install it.
Install “Alarm Clock Pro “ using Rollapp
- If the “Alarm Clock Pro” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Alarm Clock Pro” and use the application online.