Agave on Chromebook : Agave is an easy to use application which helps you find the right color combinations. This Linux application comes with many options and useful features that can help people choose the perfect color. Agave is a handy tool for all those who need to check out different colors for tasks such as designing homes, creating artworks, graphical designs, etc. Like all Linux applications, Agave can be installed with ease.
Features of Agave
- Offers 6 different varieties of color schemes
- Use a dropper tool for selecting the required color that is displayed on the screen
- Change the brightness, saturation and make adjustments to the selected color
- Copy hex strings for use in HTML documents
- Save your favorite colors, navigate previously selected, colors and choose colors from the palette provided
- Make creative artworks by generating a random color scheme
More software for Chromebook: Viber for Chromebook
How to Download Agave for Chromebook
Installing Agave using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Agave ” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Agave ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Agave using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Agave ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Agave ” and install it.
Install Agave using Rollapp
- If the “Agave ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Agave ” and use the application online.